Tuesday 29 January 2013

Colour Club Halo Hues Collection


Nail polish is my weakness.

Well, one of my weaknesses.

And holo polishes are my ultimate nail polish-related weakness.

It's like wearing little sparkly rainbows on your nails!

So, a few weeks ago I got a reminder email from Nailpolishcanada.com about their Seche Vite sale and I figured I should order a couple bottles while the sale was on. And that's when I discovered that all the Colour Club Halo Hues collection was back in stock, much to the chagrin of no one, because LOOK AT HOW PRETTY!

I originally debated on whether or not I should buy these because I have a lot of nail polish and I technically don't need new polish, but LOOK AT HOW PRETTY!

And LOOK AT HOW PRETTY! won in the end.

As it always does.


Top L-R: Angel Kiss, Blue Heaven, Cherubic, Bottom L-R: Cloud Nine, Halo-Graphic, Harp On It

So far I've tried out 3 of the 6. I'm currently wearing Blue Heaven on my toes and Halo-Graphic on my nails. Below is a photo of me wearing Cloud Nine last week.


Cloud Nine

The holo-ness of the polishes are quite strong and the wear is pretty fantastic. I usually don't get a long wear time with Colour Club polishes. I had Cloud Nine on for 6 days before I took it off; there was some tip wear and only one chip, and that was because I used my thumb nail to peel off a price sticker on something.

A close-up of Cloud Nine

I'm currently on day 5 of wearing Halo-Graphic, and it's still going strong (again, aside from one chip that I got from using my thumb nail to pick off a price sticker. WE CAN PUT HUMANS ON THE MOON BUT WE CAN'T MAKE A EASY PEEL-OFF PRICE TAG?!)

I also just got 4 of the Mariah Carey OPI polishes and  I am itching to try them out, but also dying to wear the other 3 holos I haven't worn yet. Oh woe is me. 


Halo-Graphic, with flash.

1 comment: